Registered Nurse - Weston-super-Mare | Zoek UK | 86a189f6d8714fc19b300da571ac224e
Up to £27 per hour + Free DBS + uniform
Permanent (Part time)
Are you looking for a way to change lives?
As a Registered Nurse or Mental Health Nurse in Weston-super-Mare, Churchill, Winscombe, Congresbury and the surrounds, you'll be a multi-tasking expert who embraces the different challenges that every day brings. With a desire to reach the best possible outcome for your team and service users at all times, you'll be comfortable in your clinical abilities as a leader. You'll be supporting sick and vulnerable individuals to live as independently as possible. Working for Newcross will provide you with the chance to forge your own career path and join a like minded community of 9,000 health and social care workers.
As an experienced nurse, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. At Newcross, we work a little differently. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We also expect our nurses to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise, with demonstrable experience of each. Does this sound like you?
Flexi Pay is a new and exciting app feature that enables our healthcare staff to have instant access to up to 25% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £, including holiday pay
- Instantly get paid up to 25% of your pay, whenever you need it
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with the revalidation process
Apply today and become an active employee within 48 hours!
Posted 14 days ago