Wakefield - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Be and essential part of everyday life'
Shift Pattern: Monday - Friday: Rotational pattern - 6am - 2pm and 2pm- 10pm £24,189 per annum
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Customer: Tyco Electronics
Location: Avonmouth, Bristol - SWROC Site
Do you have previous experience in a Warehouse environment?
Have you previously used a PPT / pump truck?
Are you looking for your next career move?
At DHL we are extremely passionate about what we do, are you? We have an outstanding fleet at our disposal whereby we deliver everything from raw materials to consumables, spare parts and finished goods. We even deliver people through the patient transport network! We are without doubt the Global Leaders in Supply Chain Management and 3rd party logistics, and that makes us an essential part of everyday life! Sound good? Why not read on to find out how to join us?
What does this job involve?
Shift pattern: Monday - Friday: Rotational pattern - 6am - 2pm and 2pm- 10pm £24,189 per annum Required to work weekends during peak times
Picking and organising products. Scanning all items, taking them off the pallets and allocating each item accordingly within the warehouse. Spending a lot of time moving items using Reach, PPT and Counter balance trucks
Managing Goods in and goods out, allocating stock and unloading / loading lorries.
Salary: £24,189 per annum
We are always looking for exceptional Warehouse Operatives to join our team!
Could that be you? People are our business. Warehouse Operatives are the capable, reliable hands and smiling faces of DHL. Night and Day, come rain or shine, they are committed to ensuring the safe, secure and on-time organisation of customer's goods. First time, every time.
We are looking for Operatives who:
- Have relevant or previous experience within a Warehouse environment
- Hold an MHE licence
- Work safely within the Health and safety environmental guidelines
- Have a can-do approach to their work and have the ability to work under pressure
- Are flexible in approach to work, and work effectively as part of a team, providing support in resolving problems and have a can do, right first time and passionate approach
- Has knowledge of IT systems (Word, Excel, SAP, Oracle)
- Have a good understanding of Warehousing and the environment you're working in
Why choose us?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Strong career stability, friendly inclusive teams and potential to grow with the business
- Desirable equipment available
- Fantastic training available with the opportunity to progress internally
- Relaxed culture with a strong team work approach
What can we offer you in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of excellent benefits which could include; 25 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondment opportunities and MANY MORE.
What will you need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure all of our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure the workplace is free from discrimination and not only employees but also potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile within the organization.