Night nurse manager care home - Manchester | 374 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Night nurse manager care home
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
£38.8k per year + Paid NMC PIN & DBS check paid by us
Permanent (Full time)
Registered Night Nurse Manager
- Location: Radcliffe, Greater Manchester
- Position: Registered Night Nurse Manager
- Care Categories: Dementia nursing and dementia residential care
- Resident Admission Age: 18 years+
- Salary: up to £ per hour £38,800 per annum
- Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin & DBS check
- Hours: Full time hours
- Shifts: Night shifts 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN & DBS check paid by us
*5/5 CQC and rated ###### on .uk
*OUTSTANDING WELL LED
Further Details on care home: Are you highly motivated Registered Nurse experienced RGN / RMN or RNLD to work within our service located Radcliffe, Greater Manchester.
Our care home is located within a residential area of Radcliffe in Manchester, a purpose-built care home offering general nursing, general residential, dementia nursing and dementia residential care .
Why don't you come and be apart of our Kind care team?
As a Night Manager you'll be delivering the very highest standard of care as you assess nursing needs, identify and taking the right interventions for every resident who needs you. You'll also supervise colleagues, manage shifts and make sure flawless handover summaries are completed to ensure continuity of care. Above all, it's about ensuring our residents are at the core of everything you do.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are to - I am always available on email or text######### Its Free - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on######### or send a copy of your CV to @.uk
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...