Project Manager - Potters Bar | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, England
30000.0000 - 50000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Location: Potters Bar, EN6 3JR
Salary: £30 - 50k, DOE
Hours: Mostly 8am - 5pm, flexibility is required
Contract: Full time, Permanent
KDH Projects is dedicated to providing a complete range of construction services to the food and beverage industry.
Professionals in food and beverage facility builds and maintenance, KDH are a one-stop-shop for production facilities of all sizes.
We are looking to employ a full-time Project Manager with experience managing technical construction and refurbishment projects, preferably within the food production industry.
Project Manager - The Role:
The Project Manager will be the customer point of contact for a number of consecutive contract work as directed by the Managing Director or Commercial Director.
You will have stand-alone responsibility for arranging projects including costings, arranging materials, method statements, risk assessments and organising labour.
You will delegate a range of responsibilities to the assistant project manager to develop their skills and experience and support effective project delivery.
You will be required to uphold, safeguard and promote the Company’s Vision and Values.
Acting in good faith at all times you will promote the high service demanded by our customers and as required by KDH to promote the success of the Company and maintain high standards of business conduct.
As a business we work 365 days a year so some flexibility may be required, to fit with project requirements.
• Liaise with customers and possible customers regarding project works.
• Ensure the highest level of health and safety is inherent within all operations on site to minimise any risk to employees/clients or stakeholders.
• Carryout and organise a number of consecutive projects/contracts as directed by the Managing Director/Commercial Director.
• Be responsible for the successful completion projects.
• Consistent and effective communication with the client and positive client feedback
• Ensure all works undertaken reflect the method statements, risk assessments and client requirements.
• Ensure all PPE is worn as directed and all staff have adequate training as directed by the Commercial Director
• Arrange projects, include costings, arranging materials, method statements, risk assessments and organising labour.
• Ensure that work is completed to the highest standard and projects are completed to budget and to deadline.
• Be responsible for the directly employed work force.
• Delegation of responsibilities to the assistant project manager to develop their skills and experience and support effective project delivery.
Project Manager - Candidate Specification:
• Demonstrable experience of successfully managing projects, full project lifecycle within the food industry - building food production facilities (food factories)
• Hold a Prince2 Practitioner or equivalent qualification
• A good understanding of the food industry, the PPE restrictions, the materials used within the factories and the shift patterns they enforce
• Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills and able to present, hold meetings, and discussions with Senior Management and clients
• Have a keen eye on attention to detail to ensure projects deliver products to high quality standards
• Must be efficient and effective with task and time management due to the fast-paced nature of the projects we run
• Need to be resilient and pragmatic to change, the environment we work in is fast paced and ever-changing, so quick and concise actions are required to keep projects on track.
• Excellent interpersonal skills ideally with networking or client relationship experience
• Experience managing teams without direct line management
• A strong team player who can use their initiative and?self-manage where needed
• Candidates must have a full driving licence
• Full time role
• £30 - 50k, DOE Per Annum
• Company Vehicle OR vehicle allowance of £500 per month (£6k PA)
• Company and personal performance based annual bonus
• Ongoing Training and Support
• Pension scheme
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up-to-date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please.