Marketing Executive - Chertsey | Zoek UK | 88984f
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Chertsey, Surrey, England
Temporary (Full time)
Salary: £138 per day
Duration: 31st December 2022
Benefits: Bonus scheme, staff sales, reward plus discount shopping, 25 days holiday, government pension (post AWR), mortgage advise, staff restaurant, onsite parking and shuttlebus
Summary of a Marketing Executive
This essential marketing operations role is a critical point of contact for our marketing team. You will work within the PMO team and collaborate across a diverse marketing, finance, procurement and legal organisation. Ensuring the correct process are implemented and adhered to, to enable successful delivery of marketing projects and company compliance.
Key Responsibilities of a Marketing Executive
* Creation of marketing finance requests, specifically the Plan Proposal (PP), monitoring through to Statement of work (SOW) approval and then to PO issue.
* Regular problem solving with the team, navigating processes, chasing purchase orders and solving invoice queries.
* Ensure that each marketing finance request is based on agreed plans and marketing budget.
* Keep an accurate record of all activity raised, track progress through the Marketing Finance process and provide status updates to the team.
* Work cross functionally with Finance, Procurement and Legal to resolve queries in order to expedite approvals and provision of necessary documentation.
* Liaise with external agencies and suppliers to ensure compliance with all financial processes related to the execution of agreed marketing and retail activities.
* Help the IM Marketing teams by training on process and procedures to ensure compliance with company policies and standards.
* Embed and continue to improve ways of working with teams. Ensuring they adhere to processes and procedures and are aware of the marketing project framework and key approval moments.
* Support with Marketing planning and project delivery through setting up key sessions, tracking and status reporting.
* Collaborate with Finance, Procurement and Marketing operations to keep up to date on business process and procedure. Support the team in problem solving and suggest process improvements with a view to delivering operational excellence.
* When required, support others members of the PMO team.
Key Competencies of a Business Manager
Excellent numeracy skills.
Proven ability to understand and follow prescribed processes.
Presentation and document writing skills.
Excellent organisation and time management skills.
PC & system use (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP).
Excellent communications skills.
Capability to work both independently and as part of team.
Ability to build relationships quickly and establish trust.
Ability to work in a high pressure environment.
Fast learner and willingness to take on additional tasks as and when required.
Previous experience of working in a Marketing department
Experience of supporting on project delivery / project coordination
Please note: As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
March Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.