Care Assistant - Nationwide | Zoek UK
Care Assistant - Learning Disabilities
Up to £14 per hour + Free Uniform and DBS
Permanent (Part time)
Work with us!
As a Care Assistant in Taunton, Langport, Wellington, Ilminster, Somerton and the surrounds, you'll be the person that brings smiles to the faces of the people in our care. You'll be assisting service users with learning disabilities with a range of tasks including personal care, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed. You'll work in a variety of establishments in your area, including care homes and schools, and you'll get to enjoy the variety that each shift brings.
You'll become a valued member of our workforce of over 9,500 health and social care professionals and gain access to our exclusive employee perks. Read on to find out more.
What is Flexi Pay?
Flexi Pay is a new and innovative app feature that gives our healthcare staff the freedom to instantly withdraw up to 25% of the value of your existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum 3 months experience under your belt. We'll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,000 people, and growing.
Perks of working with us
- An hourly rate of up to £, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- Video interviewing
- A choice of shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training and professional development support
- Healthcare and mental health support and access to in-app advice and virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs
Apply today and become an active employee within 48 hours!
Posted 35 days ago