Graduate - County Durham - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 8999ba
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Graduate GeoEnvironmental Engineer
County Durham - This Area Only
£21000 - £28000 per annum
Graduate Geoenvironmental Engineer-Required for our client based out of their Durham office. This is a site based job for a Geoenvironmental Engineer on a full time, permanent role in the North East. The Geoenvironmental Engineer will be working for a well-established leader in ground investigations within a wide range of sectors including, Residential, Commercial, Utilities, Renewable Energy, Regeneration and Rail.
The Geoenvironmental Engineer will hold a Bcc or MSc within a relevant discipline as well as 6 months site investigation experience and be flexible with regards to working away from home and working contracted site hours of 8 am to 6 pm.
The Geoenvironmental Engineer duties will comprise assisting with the organization and delivery of site investigation projects as assigned to them. This will include full accountability for all site-based logistics and activities and the effective site management of all technical, commercial and HSEQ components of each project and staff assigned to you and within your scope of responsibility.
Graduate Geoenvironmental Engineer Position Overview
- Execution of ground investigations
- Contract management on site to including delivery of projects on time and to maximize profits from each contract
- Health, safety, environment and quality components of each project
- Contribute expertise and provide input into the site works of new projects
- Prepare and deliver technical reports
- Support the preparation of construction phase plans, incorporating RAMS
- Post-fieldwork monitoring and surveying;
Graduate Geoenvironmental Engineer Position Requirements
- Bcc or MSc within a relevant Environmental or geotechnical discipline
- Ability to manage own time to ensure effective use of both billable and non-billable hours
- Good Technical report writing skills
- 6 months experience on site
- Knowledge of key economic factors, technological advances and political change that may affect the geo-environmental industry.
- Comfortable with energising, developing and enable colleagues to succeed
Graduate Geoenvironmental Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary: £21K+ DOE
- Career development
- Other Benefits to be discussed
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...