31047 | Broker | Mergers & Acquisitions
Europe's leading transaction liability team, comprised of top-tier Lawyers and Investment Bankers the team structure and Broker policies for premium M&A deals.
The team are looking to appoint a Broker in London to work with the senior team on European deals.
- Engagement with clients and the internal global network
- Exchanging of confidentiality agreements
- Relationship management with Underwriters, Lawyers and clients e.g. private equity funds, venture capital firms
- Reviewing transaction documents and due diligence materials in order to create market submissions
- Presenting Insurer terms and pricing to clients
- Assisting Senior Brokers negotiate and agree detailed policy terms and condition
- Review draft and final insurance contracts as necessary
- Broking into the underwriting market
- Educated to degree level ideally with a legal or financial background or equivalent
- Interested in the M&A environment
- Ability to interpret and use data effectively
- Strong numerical/analytical background
The appointment would suit those coming from a numerical or legal background from an M&A environment ie. Corporate Lawyer, big 4 transaction services, deal advisory, Corporate Finance Analyst.
Posted 48 days ago