Educational Psychologist - Hackney | Zoek UK | 8aada8
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Educational Psychologist, Hackney
Hackney, Greater London, England
£500 - £600 per day
Temporary (Part time)
Primary School, based in Hackney
We are looking for Educational Psychologist, to use knowledge of child development and educational psychology to promote the development of children and young people, working 6 days a year.
- To work as a member of a team to support and deliver psychological services in line with the
- planning objectives o
- To provide a consultation based psychological service for children, parents, teachers and others.
- This will include, as appropriate, direct casework at all thresholds of the Code of Practice,
- organisational work, systemic work, training and/or research.
- To work with staff from education settings and other agencies and departments to promote effective
- multi-agency and multi-professional problem solving.
- To maintain records of work in line with agreed protocols.
- To undertake additional or other duties as may be appropriate to achieve the objectives of the post
- and as directed and deemed appropriate by the Line Manager (SENDCO).
* Location - Hackney, North London
* Position - Educational Psychologist
* Start date - ASAP
* Duration / Likely Duration -Working 6 days a year
* End date (if applicable) - End of academic year
* Contract type - Temporary
* Full time/part time - Part time
* Minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate £500 per day
* Hours - 8:30 am - 4:30pm (full day)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
* Hold Right to Work in the UK
* Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
* Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
* Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
* In-house Training and Development Team
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...