Care Assistant Female - - Nationwide | Zoek UK | 8b0e86
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Care Assistant Female
Up to £10 per hour
Permanent (Part time)
Make a difference with us!
At Newcross Healthcare, we believe that everyone has the right to the highest quality of care in the home, when they need it. We're looking for those special people with experience of care work, either on a professional or personal level, who are passionate about helping individuals live their lives to the fullest.
We're seeking Female Care Assistants to deliver personalised care in the home in the Constantine area of Falmouth. You'll be supporting with personal care tasks, meal preparation, posture care, clinical needs, social activities and any other services needed.
Flexi Pay allows our healthcare staff to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their shifts by simply submitting their timesheets through our app (even on weekends and bank holidays)
With at least 3 months experience of caring professionally or for a loved one under your belt, and with a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. We also expect you to demonstrate our core values of positivity, trustworthiness, respectfulness, understanding, kindness, and calmness on every shift. Passion and determination to bring comfort and joy to our service users is a must. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement.
Please note: To work in a care home in England from 11 November 2021, the post holder is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 unless clinically exempt.
Take advantage of
- A competitive pay package of £ per hour, including holiday pay
- Free uniform and DBS check
- The ability to choose when you get paid with our instant Flexi Pay service
- Fixed hours, determined by a rota, so you can see your free time ahead
- Access to Newcross World, a new world of learning, to manage skills, learn new ones and unlock new opportunities in the care sector
- Access to NHS registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments
Apply now and you can start within a week!
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...