Spanish teacher - Bexley | Zoek UK
Spanish teacher- part time, London Borough of Bexley
£150 - £250 per day + paid to scale
Permanent (Full time)
Spanish teacher- part-time, London Borough of Bexley
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching is looking for a part-time Spanish teacher for an Ofsted "Good" Secondary school in the London Borough of Bexley. This school is very academically successful school with an excellent reputation.
With a supportive SLT team and openness to new ideas. Even with low staff turnover, there can be room for carer progression.
The position is open to both NQT's and experienced teachers.
- London Borough of Bexley
- Spanish Teacher
- KS3 and KS4 Spanish Teacher
- September 2020
- Temp to Permanent
- part time
- Paid to scale
- 8:30 am - 4pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- QTS or equivalent
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
This is 'About the school' and should differentiate this school and the role from any other.
Posted 39 days ago