Payroll Administrator | Zoek
Guildford, Surrey, England
£28000 to £30000 PerAnnum
Permanent (Full time)
A Brand-new opening within a well- established Practice for a Payroll Administrator based in the Centre of Guildford Town Centre
Payroll Administrator - About the Role
Due to the success of this newly launched payroll service my client is looking to recruit additional resource for the payroll function. You will be responsible for preparing payrolls for a number of clients within this Chartered Accountancy firm.
As the Payroll Administrator you will
1. Maintain and update all payroll data including starters and leavers, variable payroll data and statutory payments; process and submit all frequencies of payrolls.
2. Responsible for maintaining own portfolio of clients liaising as necessary with clients when/how payroll data will be available to ensure payrolls are completed accurately and on time.
3. Facilitate payments including BACS and distribution of payroll reports and payslips.
4. Submit Real Time information and liaise with clients to arrange payment.
5. Deal with employee and clients’ queries.
6. Liaise with HM Revenue and Customs when necessary.
7. Production of year end returns and P60’s; liaise with other departments for provision of P11D information.
8. Generate pension files and upload as necessary on the relevant pension portal(s) on time.
9. Liaising with pension providers as necessary.
10. Setting up pension auto-enrolment schemes as and when required
The successful Payroll Assistant will have:
It is essential that you have processed, prepared and run multiple payrolls and therefore you must already have experience of payroll within a Practice or bureau environment.
Experience of using Payroll software packages (Sage payroll experience essential)
Experience of auto enrolment
Liaising with HMRC
Experience of P11D returns
Excellent communication skills
Payroll Administrator – Benefits
Flexitime, holiday purchase scheme and healthcare
Posted 15 days ago