Full Stack Developer - London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Full Stack Developer
London, Greater London, England
£70000 - £90000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
Full Stack Developer
FinTech Start up
£70,000 - £90,000
Remote working and On boarding
The company: Full Stack Developer
My client is a rapidly growing fintech start-up. Working with major brokers, re-insurers and other Re/insurance industry participants, we have built an electronic marketplace for the transfer and trading of insurance risk. You will get the chance to work on a ground breaking trading platform in a team of seasoned entrepreneurs and finance professionals.
Day to Day:Full Stack Developer
The business are seeking a Full Stack Developer to join our team and support the design and build of our trading platform. You will be reporting into the Technical Architect and work in a cross functional agile team. You will be creating new modules and services for our trading platform.
Who you are: Full Stack Developer
A skilled Full Stack Developer who shows initiative. You observe, consider and contribute, and you're eager to work with your team to ensure we meet our delivery schedule. You always strive for best practice agile development and have an eye for detail.
Key skills:Full Stack Developer
- Experience building Single Page Applications with React and the React Ecosystem, state-management, client-side-routing, CSS-in-JS techniques
- Experience with RESTful/Realtime API services, and third-party APIs
- Have a good understanding of and npm
- Familiar with common source control repositories such as Bitbucket and Git
- Have extensive experience with SQL databases and NO-SQL databases
- Solid Java experience using Java 8 upwards and Spring Boot
- Familiar with TDD and writing robust tests.
- Familiar with AWS and associated components such as EC2, IAM, ECR etc.
- Familiar with build tools and CI / CD pipelines.
Desirable skills: Full Stack Developer
- Experience using Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with multi-window frameworks like Electron or OpenFin
- Familiarity with React Native
- Scripting experience in Python, and Bash
Key Relationships: Full Stack Developer
- Technical Architect
- Project Manager
- Chief Technology Officer
How to Apply:Full Stack Developer
Simply attach your most recent resume by following the APPLY link. All applications/expressions of interest are treated as confidential and no resumes will be forwarded to our client without prior written candidate approval.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit (.com/)
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales