Chester, Cheshire West and Chester, England
Permanent (Full time)
Bank Supplies Coordinator | Competitive Salary | Cheshire
We have an exciting opportunity for a Supplies Coordinator to join our Staffing Bank. This role will support our Stores Team at our Cheshire Hospital in Warrington. This is an ad hoc position with shifts available between the hours of
7am – 3pm Monday – Friday.
At Spire Cheshire Hospital, we provide high-quality treatments for our patients and are extremely proud to be rated as Outstanding by the Care Quality Commission (CQC) for our private hospital care. Our patients benefit from fast access to expert healthcare, from consultations and diagnosis to treatment and aftercare.
Duties and responsibilities
- Processing of top-up orders for all departments on a daily basis
- Receiving and booking in of goods received
- Distribution throughout the hospital of deliveries
- Notification of errors to NDC/ suppliers and resolution of queries
- Raising purchase orders on SAP
- Ensure quality of supplies is maintained
- Build and maintain good working relationships with other departments within the hospital
- Possess a friendly, can-do attitude with commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- Undertake all work in accordance with company and hospital policies, including Health and Safety.
- Carry out any other reasonable duty that is required by hospital management team
Who we're looking for:
- Stores or Hospital experience/ knowledge of healthcare products would be useful
- Good telephone and communication skills.
- PC literate ideally with knowledge of SAP.
- You will be required to demonstrate tact and diplomacy, and have the ability to exercise negotiation and influencing skills.
- Commercial/financial awareness is essential.
- Bank colleagues are paid weekly
- We offer competitive rates to our bank colleagues who work on a flexible basis, often to cover busy periods, sickness, or annual leave
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Full induction, including mandatory training updates
- Opportunities for further training and progression into permanent posts
- Knowledge, support and guidance through your recruitment journey from Spire’s specialist Resourcing Team
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Krystle McCalla on######### or email @
Spire Healthcare are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture for all. Our people are our difference, it’s their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications