Care Assistant - Dorset - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 8d9a82e0979248708505af65dadd480c
Dorset - This Area Only
Up to £9 per hour + Excellent Benefits
In 2019 we were recognised by Indeed as the 1 care provider in the UK to work for and 3 overall for privately owned companies.
Agincare can offer you career stability as a Care Assistantat a time when there is uncertainty with careers in bar work, retail, hospitality, in a restaurant as a waiter or waitress, in sales, hairdressing or beauty we can offer you the job security many other sectors can't.
You can earn up to £ per hour as a Care Assistant (Healthcare Assistant) in Waterloo Care Home.
A variety of shift patterns available:
- Part time roles
- Full time roles
- Days available
- Nights available
- Alternate weekends
What we offer Care Assistants:
- Fully funded professional development
- Have a voice to share your ideas to improve and develop the service
- Free DBS
- Contracted Hours
- Excellent career progression
You will also benefit from the following exciting offers:
- National Health Discount Scheme (up to 60% off high street names)
- Blue Light discount package (superb discounts on travel, leisure, entertainment and more)
- EAP - Employee Assistance Program (offering support for employees and their families)
- Internal competitions to wins prizes such as vouchers, holidays, extra annual leave
You'll also have the opportunity to join our Care Training Programme, a 12-15-month course where you'll gain qualifications in care which are equal to 7 GCSE's! If you don't have a GCSE in Maths or English, you'll also gain these too.
Role Responsibility of a Care Assistant(Healthcare Assistant)
As a Care Assistant (Healthcare Assistant), you'll have the satisfaction of really caring for people within a fantastic homely environment.
You may be offering companionship, personal care, and help with medication. You will be enabling people to remain as independent as possible within a safe environment, participating in activities and becoming valued within the home.
What an Excellent Care Assistant (Health Care Assistant) Looks Like
You must have:
A caring nature and desire to make a difference in someone's life
The right to work in the UK
A good level of English - both written and spoken
Approachable and supportive to individuals
- Family business that has been providing reliable and professional care since 1986
- One of the largest care groups in England with over 3500 staff
- 90% of our customers rate us as excellent or great
Posted 40 days ago