Maintenance Assistant - Crawley | Zoek UK | 8dc886
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Crawley, West Sussex, England
£25000 - £28000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
MAINTENANCE ASSISTANT - CRAWLEY - PRODUCTION CENTRE - UP TO £28,000 + BENEFITS
Leisure Solutions are specialists in recruiting across the Leisure and Hospitality sectors and are working with a premium drinks business looking to secure the services of a Maintenance Assistant at their production centre near Crawley.
The role offers a great opportunity for development and advancement, working closely with the Maintenance Engineer to maintain maintenance of specialist machinery, as well as maintaining the upkeep of the facilities and associated properties. Duties include:
* Complete required scheduled works and complete required service records for all equipment
* Carry out required property works in line with the work schedule
* Complete Ad-hoc and emergency works as needed
* Ensure schedules are fully compliant with H&S regulations
* Carry out required risk assessments
* Ensure all operations manuals are up to date
Ideally you will have some maintenance experience, ideally from an electrical or plant processing environment, you will:
* Have a strong team ethos and work well with others
* Have good attention to detail, ensuring works are completed accurately and on time
* Have good communication skills
* Be able to follow instruction and complete tasks
* Be happy to carry out additional training, either on job or additional learning
This is a great opportunity to join a high profile business who are leaders in their sector and gain experience and new skills. In addition they are offering:
* A competitive starting salary up to £28,000
* Full range of company benefits
* Additional training and support towards additional qualifications
* Full-time employment
For furtner information, please submit a current CV and we can review and come back to you.
We value all applications, however, due to volume numbers we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility. In line with the requirements of the Employment Agencies Act 1973 we are prohibited from charging work-seekers for work finding services