FM Maintenance Engineer - Cambridge | Zoek UK | 8ec48f
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
FM Maintenance Engineer
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
£29000 - £33000/annum Van, tools and bonus structure
Permanent (Full time)
Our clients are a nationally acclaimed PLC , covering multiple market sectors within the Electrical, Mechanical, Security, Fire, Heating, Plumbing and HVAC industry.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with our client covering Cambridge and the surrounding area for all installation and maintenance needs. The client continues to grow and now has different divisions including heating/plumbing, electrical, fire & security, maintenance, and facilities management.
The FM Maintenance Engineer role will be to carry out all PPM and reactive works and projects across the company’s Facilities Maintenance portfolio. The role will also require the engineer to support engineers withing the Heating and Plumbing, Electrical and Fire and Security divisions. This is a superb opportunity to learn and add to your career within a company that actively pushes progression.
Within the plumbing sector the client works on Boiler installation & fault servicing, landlord gas safety inspections, HIU servicing & repair, central heating, underfloor heating, 24/7 emergency heating & plumbing engineer and bathroom installations.
In Electric the client works on all electrical fault finding and repair, full installations, EV charging point installs, 24/7 emergency engineering and NEST/HIVE installation and BMS.
· PPM of building and plant equipment, mechanical and electrical
· Responding to breakdowns and diagnosing faults
· Obtaining specialist components, fixtures, or fittings
· Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation and current regulations
· Managing stocks of supplies and equipment
· Liaising with clients and management office
Candidate Skills / Qualifications & Experience:
· Have proven track record to reflect appropriate trade experience as a Maintenance Engineer
· Minimum of either full trade Apprenticeship or NVQ Level 2 within a relevant trade OR a proven track record to reflect appropriate trade experience
· Experience working with and maintaining building management systems (BMS)
· Experience in maintaining mechanical and electrical plant equipment
· Ability to demonstrate technical skills in both core trade and associated trades
· Full UK Drivers’ License
· Ability to display excellent Customer Service skills both internally and externally, generating a positive working environment
· Ability to work with plans and schedules
· Good understanding and knowledge of basic Health and Safety
· A good knowledge of the general building and construction industry
· Good time management skills
· Good team and work ethic
Salary: £30,000 – 33,000 Depending on experience