IT Security Consultant
Wakefield, West Yorkshire, England
£40k - 50k per year
Contract (Full time)
IT security specialist
Looking to move into innovative client-focused organization? Want your company to invest in your future?
My client are passionate multi-national professional services company based in Leeds. Working within IT security infrastructure team you will provide advice policies, procedures and processes across a variety of regions. They are Looking for an IT security specialist to join there established team.
IT security specialist Key responsibilities:
- Cyber essentials plus security standard maintenance and development.
- Report on the technical aspects of security management.
- Propose changes to existing policies and procedures to ensure operating efficiency and regulatory compliance.
- Recommend and co-ordinate the implementation of security controls to support and enforce defined security policies. Liaise with relevant teams in specialist areas to manage security, contractual and regulatory requirements.
- Work with various stakeholders to identify information asset owners to classify data and systems as part of a control framework implementation.
- Perform daily threat intelligence checks
IT security specialist Requirements:
- Comprehensive experience in a security risk management role.
- Good understanding of enterprise information security and working Knowledge of ISO27001, ISO27002 Guidelines.
- GDPR; Formal documentation creation, policy creation, reports and procedures.
- Technical vulnerability experience
- CISMP CISSP are preferred
The candidate must have excellent communication skills and be the sort to thrive in a hard-working and dynamic work environment. If you are interested please email me on #########
Posted 101 days ago