Compliance Funding Manager - West Heath | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Compliance Funding Manager - Apprenticeships
West Heath, Birmingham, England
40000.0000 - 45000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
In a nutshell
We are looking for an experience, innovative person to lead a team of Funding and Data officers who are responsible for ensuring that funding data is accurately submitted. You will also be responsible for the management of compliance and operational policies that impact funding claims within apprenticeship delivery.
Lifetime Training delivers training courses and apprenticeships to people across the UK every day. We are an innovative, energetic company that places real emphasis on providing a great service to our clients and learners through our life-changing people and have been recognised as the number 1 training provider as voted by apprentices (RateMyApprenticeship)
What will you be doing?
- Designing policy and procedure guides to support apprenticeship provision
- Ensuring additional funding, incentives and bursary claims are accurately generated
- Managing learner data to ensure compliant funding returns are submitted to regulators
- Managing relationships with external stakeholders and regulators
- Generating and approving funding claims on a monthly basis
What will you bring to the role?
- Proven track record in a similar role is desirable
- Experience of working within a business subject to regulatory frameworks
- Knowledge of funding regulations across the UK
- Experience of managing teams across a variety of work-flows and processes
- The ability to lead a team to achieve team/department objectives.
- Audit/Compliance qualifications desirable
If you think this describes you and you want to put your skills and experience to work in a new way, this could be your life-changing opportunity. So, click apply and we can start this journey together
What we offer
We offer a great benefits, reward and recognition and wellbeing package which includes some of the following:
- 25 days holiday (business closes at Christmas)
- Contributory pension (company matched)
- Life Insurance
- A comprehensive reward, recognition and wellbeing scheme
- An Award-winning onboarding programme for our Trainers
- A comprehensive management development programme
- A career pathway programme to support your personal and professional development
Further information at: .