Become a Cyber Security Technician
Durham, County Durham, England
Permanent (Full time)
· Learn the skills you need for a career in Cyber Security
· Perfect for all experience levels
· Receive unlimited interviews and opportunities across the UK
Stop putting your future on hold!
Pursue the career in Cyber Security that you have always wanted!
This is your opportunity to gain the skills and certifications that employers are looking for and to join an industry which has experienced unprecedented growth over the past 12 months. The Training Room will help you gain the employer desired skills and certifications you need to become a Cyber Security Technician before matching you to entry-level opportunities, with unlimited interviews across our network of leading IT partners.
You will develop a variety of skills from network configuration to threat management and will receive everything you need to start your career in as little as 12 weeks regardless of your current experience level.
You will gain the following certifications:
· ITF + (IT fundamentals) An introduction to basic IT knowledge and skills, covering all areas of IT foundations
· CompTIA A+ The new Core Series covers expanded content on growing parts of the IT support role including an expansion of baseline security topics and a different approach to defining competency in operational procedures
· CompTIA Network+ Develop your competencies in troubleshooting, configuring and managing common network wireless and wired devices
· CompTIA Security+ Validate your baseline skills to perform core security functions by monitoring and diagnosing networks, understanding malware, vulnerabilities and threats to network
Plus 1 of the following:
· PenTest+ (Penetration Testing) This certificate gives you the expertise in information gathering, vulnerability identification, attacks and exploits, penetration testing tools and skills and finally information reporting
· CySA+ (Cybersecurity Analyst) The second certificate validates your skills and furthers your understanding of vulnerability management, threat management, security architecture, counter hacking skills and techniques
When you have a job you love, you will never work another day! Get in touch to find out more.
APPLY NOW for more information.