Registered Nurse | Zoek
£26.9k - 35.9k per year + £1000 welcome Bonus
Permanent (Full time)
Registered Nurse - Nursing Home - Enhancements + Bonuses!!!!
- Location : Northfield, Aberdeen
- Position: Staff Nurse RN, adult nurse, mental health nurse, learning disability nurse
- Care Categories: Dementia Care
- Service: General and mental health care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 18 +
- Salary: £15.70 per hour £26,900 - £35,900 negotiable depending on experience + £1000 welcome bonus!
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid PVG Check
- £1000 welcome bonus paid in full in first Month!!
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses either newly qualified or experienced RN, adult nurse, mental health nurse, learning disability nurse to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Northfield, Aberdeen. The Care Home is a purpose-built 60 bedded property, located on the outskirts of Aberdeen, offering general nursing and nursing dementia care. Residents have a choice of well-equipped rooms and lounge areas which feature comfortable and specially designed furnishings. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
Staff: All staff provide a safe, secure environment that allows our residents as much independence as possible. Staff get to know each resident personally, to make sure they get the balance between support and independence just right. This provides peace of mind for families and a safe and comfortable home for residents.
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £35,900!!!
2019 REVIEW: A caring and very friendly environment to be in, with staff that are very efficient in their duties and to my son very caring
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text######### please quote job ref 25886 - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on######### or send a copy of your CV to #########
Posted 2 days ago