Policy and Research Analyst | Zoek
Policy and Research Analyst
£16 per hour
Contract (Full time)
JOB TITLE: Policy and Research Analyst
DEPARTMENT: Commissioning, Communities and Policy
Akton Recruitment are recruiting for a Policy and Research Analyst for a client in the Derbyshire area.
The purpose of the role is to analyse, interpret, report and present information to assist the Client to understand the communities it serves and how well it serves them, supporting effective decision making and strategy development.
You will be undertaking and contributing to research and consultation projects and reports, drafting recommendations and advising project leads and management, and ensuring the team are kept up to date with relevant project information.
You will be sourcing, capturing, undertaking and presenting a range of statistical analysis activities relating to topics such as the Clients performance, demographics, the local economy, crime & community safety, social well-being and qualitative and quantitative consultation data using a range of IT software including geographic information systems.
- Excellent numeric, written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Ability to research and analyse complex data and information
- Skilled in the use, aggregation, interpretation and presentation of data
For further information contact Matt on:#########
Posted 29 days ago