Senior Salesforce Implementation Consultant | Zoek
Senior Salesforce Implementation Consultant
London, Greater London, England
£50000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits
Senior Implementation Consultant (Salesforce)
Permanent / London / Up to 70,000
A Salesforce partner is looking for a Consultant to join their collaborative project team to contribute to the successful implementation of Salesforce for their clients. In this role, you will focus on communicating with clients, gathering requirements, and configuring solutions on the Salesforce platform to fit best business practices. The company has a fast-paced, creative environment with room for continuous growth and skills development.
- 3-5 large scale Salesforce implementation projects.
- Salesforce certified in Admin 201, Platform App Builder, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud or similar.
- Experience in functional consulting roles on at least three full-life cycle Salesforce implementations, with strong expertise Sales and Service Cloud (Community Cloud Desirable).
- Experience with system configuration using workflows, approval processes, custom objects, validation rules, formulas, process builder, flows and dataloader
- Experience defining systems strategy, defining and refining business processes, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a family based organisation, with a flexible culture and highly supportive work environment.
If you are not currently looking but know someone with the same skill set please refer a friend.
We offer £250 vouchers for a successfully placed candidate. Thank you.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit (###### "Computer Futures")
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Posted 40 days ago