Staff Nurse | Zoek
£27,524 - 36,699 per year
Permanent (Full time)
Nurse Jobs - Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire ( RGN, RMN or RNLD /Registered Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse )
Role: Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Fantastic Nursing Home - Progression opportunities!
Multiple nurses on all shifts!
Location : Scunthorpe
Care Categories: Dementia - Old Age - Physical Disability - Younger Adults - Mental Health Conditions
Starting Salary : £16.04 ( £27,524.64 - £36,699.52 )
Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on your preference and the availability in the home
Shifts : Days shifts, Night shifts or a mixture of both (you can choose depending on your preference and the availability in the home)
Contract type: Permanent
Preceptorship on offer for all newly qualified nurses
Excellent CQC rating
Very positive, friendly and supportive work environment
Nursing Home Details : This is a purpose-built home providing 24-hour nursing care to clients whose needs are associated with the ageing process, with a dementia, a mental disability and/or a physical disability. The home is very well staffed with multiple nurses on ALL shifts!! They have a very established nursing team with long serving staff who are like a family! The management team are very supportive.
Preceptorship Programme: In the case of newly qualified nurses ( Registered Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse ), the Nursing Home offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Training / Induction and opportunities for development and progression: The Care Home offers a structured and thorough induction programme, which will include various training courses. You will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the Care Home. You will also have access to training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills. You will receive ongoing support from your Manager.
- A full and thorough induction programme
- Fantastic preceptorship programme for newly qualified nurses
- Fantastic support with Learning and Development - fully funded clinical skills and mandatory training
- Full support with revalidation
- Excellent over time rates: £25 per hour for any over time shift worked (payments made to staff who work one or more shift over their contracted hours)
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Ongoing and regular training
- Free access to RCNi eLearning system to support learning and development and revalidation
- Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
- DBS check provided free of charge
- Unique holiday scheme that allows flexibility
- Uniforms, drinks and parking provided free of charge
- Additional shifts available at other homes across the company to add to income required
To be considered for this position you must have a live and up to date NMC PIN with no restrictions, or due to qualify shortly. ( RGN, RMN or RNLD /Registered Adult Nurse, Mental Health Nurse or Learning Disability Nurse )
For further information or to apply for this position, please call Rebecca Rouse on######### or email your CV to ######### Or please text me your name and number so we can arrange a time to speak:######### the mobile number does not accept calls, only text messages )
Posted 1 days ago