Sales Order Processor - Redhill | Zoek UK | 9033e5
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Sales Order Processor
Redhill, Surrey, England
25000.0000 - 30000.0000
Permanent (Full time)
Our client is an award winning Supplier to major retailers around the world and due to internal promotion can offer a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Order Processor to join their team in Redhill.
Working within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, they are looking for a forward-thinking and driven professional always keen to develop themselves and the role in hand.
Key Responsibilities include;
- Accurately processing high volume customer orders
- Coordinating logistics of shipment whilst maintaining contact with customers to manage expectations
- Reconciling stock reports via Excel and advising of purchase when required
- Regularly coordinating with internal departments including; warehouse, procurement & accounts
- Ensuring all documentation is completed accurately and efficiently to avoid discrepancies
In order to be successful for this position you much have exceptional attention to detail skills whilst working in a very demanding and high volume paced role as well as strong organisational skills to ensure deadlines are met. First class communication is essential including previous experience communicating with Suppliers & Customers, both written and verbally,
Hours are Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm. As well as an open planned & inviting working environment they offer a whole host of company benefits including; 31 days holiday, 3 x life assurance, healthcare & contributory pension.