Senior Site Engineers Required - Selly Park | Zoek UK | 903d6e
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Senior Site Engineers Required
Selly Park, Birmingham, England
£60000 - £65000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
My client is a multidisciplinary main contractor that excels in the delivery of construction projects on a national scale. They are privately owned and this year will turn over in excess of £700 million for a growing list of blue chip clients. They are widely known as the UK’s leading Industrial warehouse specialist, delivering millions of square feet every year for the industrial and distribution sector.
* Operating area: Nationwide – Spit into Regions
* Sectors Covered: Industrial, Retail & Commercial - New Build Fast Track - Design & Build Steel Frame
We are looking for experienced Senior Site Engineers to work within an hour’s commute from home we are looking for a Senior Site Engineers who is actively out in the field responsible for managing the Setting out, being heavily involved in QA, Concrete testing and giving dig levels for excavation on ground works such as drainage and piling, reporting directly into the Project Manager
Other Key duties Include:
* As-build survey/QA.
* Inspection and test Plan
* Drawing coordinator.
* Technical support to site teams/ Part of site management team.
* GIA surveys
* Method statement appraisals
* Temporary works management.
* Liaising with the client, architect and structural engineer to resolve construction design issues
What’s in it for you?
* Exceptional basic salary (Please note this is always negotiable for the right person)
* Car Allowance
* Bonus Scheme
* Travel to work fully expensed
* Pension Contributory
* Private Healthcare for you and Family
If you are interested in this opportunity please send me your up to date CV and i can send some further company information