Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Full Training - Bristol | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant (Full Training Provided)
£20000 - £22000 per annum + Uncapped commission
Permanent (Full time)
Graduate Recruitment Consultant: £20,000 - £22,000 basic + competitive commission
Year 1 realistic/ average earnings: £25,000 - £40,000
Year 2 realistic/ average earnings: £30,000 - £55,000
Year 3 realistic/ average earnings: £45,000 - £90,000
25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) - Bristol City Centre
If you are sales-savvy, ambitious, have big goals and looking to start your career in Recruitment, keep reading!
As a graduate recruitment consultant you will undergo our award winning training, be set up with industry leading recruitment tools and software in the comfort of our newly refurbished office in Bristol City Centre! We will give you the platform, you bring the attitude and the work ethic for success.
At Rise Technical we believe in positively changing lives by combining motivational matching and technical excellence to deliver exceptional service and profitability. Our teams are full of individuals with massive goals, unstoppable motivation and people who understand that it takes extraordinary to thrive in 2021! It's their relentless pursuit of success that has seen us not only survive the pandemic, but see us achieve double figure growth.
We are looking to expand our teams with more brilliant people who are looking to add value to the business, add value to the teams and elevate their careers!
- You want to build a career in Bristol's leading technical recruitment agency
- You have ambition and big goals
- A proven track record of resilience and success
- A positive attitude
- A sense of humour, recruitment can be tough - let's make those tough days brilliant too!
- Financially driven
- You will need to be determined and motivated
- Brilliant communication skills
Whilst we understand not everyone has a background in recruitment or a business degree, some sales experience would be advantageous.
- A great place to build a rewarding and career
- Flexible work environment (home, office or a mix)
- Clear progression from trainee to directorship
- Industry leading training
- A fantastic company culture
- Autonomous role and ability to self-develop
- Rise sports teams (Football, Netball, and Basketball)
- Future international opportunities
- Uncapped commission - (average OTE for year 1 = £28-38k)
If you are highly motivated and looking to enter the world of recruitment, please send your CV to Hannah Elcock by clicking on the 'Apply Now' button, for an immediate interview