Marketing Manager (Operations) - Fleet | Zoek UK | 9103b8
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Marketing Manager (Operations)
Fleet, Hampshire, England
£30000 - £37000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
Fleet, approx. 1 day in the office, rest remote
A successful and growing professional catering company providing healthy food are looking for a Operational Marketing Manager to support the marketing function across the business. The main objective is to provide marketing collateral for the whole business with success measured in terms of impact to customer, clients and internal stakeholders. They may also consider a marketing executive in a supporting role.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Manager:
* Creation and provision of marketing collateral (. leaflets, posters and flyers)
* Budget for, approve expenditure and forecast the Marketing Costs
* Inspect, measure and install all collateral associated with the customer journey
* Assist the Head of Digital to deliver digital engagement and commercial campaigns
* Maintenance and content of websites
* Maintenance and content of the social media platforms.
* Contribute to providing the material and data for all retail marketing campaigns
* Strong copywriting skills and a creative eye for good design and detail.
* Good written communication skills
* Able to build good working relationships face to face or over the telephone and by e-mail
* To be experienced in using software including Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
* Proficiency in MS Office
* Full driving licence and own transport
If you want a varied role in a successful and growing company then please apply now