Senior PR and Content Manager
London, Greater London, England
Permanent (Full time)
An NGO leading the charge on sustainability is looking for a proactive and creative Senior PR & Content Manager to join the team. The successful candidate will have experience in pitching great ideas and building relationships with key journalists, developing and delivering great content at both a UK and international level. Experience in issues management is also a plus!
- Work with the Global Communications department to deliver global campaigns, aimed at improving the organisation’s visibility with relevant audiences.
- Work with company experts to develop story ideas and features and create multimedia con-tent for the digital channels and platforms. Gain media coverage to support the success of priority projects.
- Identify and respond to opportunities to showcase the organisation’s work, positioning it as a thought leader in sustainability.
- Source, write, pitch and edit news stories and features for public/consumer and B2B audiences for offline & online media.
- Source, write, pitch and edit on-brand content for the organisation’s international webpages-es and social media platforms working with colleagues, partners and agencies where appropriate.
- Lead on media relations with international media, proactively working to deliver broadcast, print and online coverage on the company’s work and developing strong and positive relationship with key international journalists in the field of environment, science, sustainability and food production.
- Assist regional staff in establishing positive working relationships with online, print and broadcast journalists, editorial writers and columnists.