Internal Recruiter - Euston | Zoek UK | 9178ff
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Euston, Suffolk, England
£32000 - £34000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
Position: Internal Recruiter
Salary: £32,000 - £34,000
The role will be 3 days in office 2 days home working.
Hours are Mon – Fri 9am till 6pm with a 4:30pm finish on a Friday.
Exciting opportunity to join a wonderful award winning Charity as an internal recruiter. This role has huge potential and opportunities to grow within the organisation.
The HR Team provides global support to staff at all levels for all people related matters. Key areas include Recruitment, Country Support and Development, Learning & Development - Organisational Development and Compensation and Benefits.
The Recruitment Associate will be part of the wider recruitment team and will be responsible for providing significant support recruiting activities internationally. They will be responsible for the hiring, typically directly, in over 15 countries and at all levels.
The Recruitment Associate will be responsible for meeting best in class sourcing, speed / quality of hire, and, in addition, make recommendations to improve aspects of the recruiting process when appropriate.
Tasks and responsibilities
Responsible for the end-to-end recruiting process, delivering a 360 approach across diverse range of roles and global locations. Specifics include;
• Hands on 360 delivery of a wide range of roles in a number of locations
• Delivery of recruitment processes in a highly organized and efficient manner
• Candidate sourcing and supporting hiring managers with shortlisting suitable candidates for positions
• Administration, recruitment briefings, advertising, reviewing CVs, interview screening, shortlisting, reference checking, overseeing offer and contracting process)
• Leveraging internal resources to assist recruiting process
• Recruitment briefings, working with hiring managers to fully understand the requirement to develop meaningful and timely hiring strategies
• Providing very high levels of communication with internal clients and customers, providing valuable insight and useful expectation management
• Solid recruitment experience as a Recruiter or Recruitment Advisor (in-house experience is highly desirable)
• International hiring experience
• Strong interviewing skills
• Some experience or desire to working for an international development organization
• Experience of recruiting at multiple levels in an organization
• Sourcing and direct hiring experience
• Ownership of a recruitment function or area of business from end to end
Whether you are a recruitment consultant, resourcer, internal recruiter, talent acquisition then I would love to hear from you.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...