FLT Service Engineer
£26000 per annum
WANTED - FLT SERVICE ENGINEER - INDUSTRIAL BATTERIES - GLOUCESTERSHIRE
Our client us a world leader in the production and supply of industrial batteries and storage solutions.
Due to continual business growth a role has opened for a FLT service Engineer with a solid knowledge of industrial battery technology.
The role will require the servicing, maintenance and installation of industrial batteries and charging facilities throughout the Gloucestershire area.
- Installation, maintenance and repair of industrial batteries used on Forklift Trucks
- Fitting batteries in the warehouse and customer sites to agreed standards and specifications
- Commission and check batteries on customer sites and brief customer on the practical use and maintenance of equipment.
- Recommendation on the purchase of new or replacement products as required and appropriate
- Respond to client's breakdowns within company call out policy / fault diagnosis and repair
- Completing accurate and legible job sheets
EXPERIENCE, TTRAINING & QUALIFICATIONS
- Electrical / Electronic qualification - 17th Edition, NVQ, ONC, QVF, City and Guilds
- Knowledge of large scale batteries and chargers
- Strong technical and practical skills gained in the same or a closely related field
- Customer service skills with the ability to meet strict deadlines
- £26k per annum
- Fully Equipped van with fuel card
- 5% contribution pension
- Annual leave starts at 23 days plus Bank Holidays and rises.
Commutable from Gloucester and surrounding counties.
Interested in this exciting opportunity?
Call Chris at Ethero on#########
Posted 30 days ago