Senior Administrator (Management Support)
We have a major project happening at npower and we need someone to help communicate and co-ordinate activities to ensure its success.
Reporting into our two Change Managers as part of Project Genesis, the role of Senior Administrator is essential in ensuring all administration activities are timely, accurate and professional.
Being at the very heart of project activities, you'll arrange and attend high level meetings, taking minutes and producing information packs (primarily using PowerPoint) for Senior Leadership Team members using content provided by your manager.
You'll be an Outlook whizz too! You'll handle internal queries and provide direction and appropriate responses. You'll also have managerial diary access to help arrange activities, interviews and multisite events.
Day to day you'll also assist with other vital project co-ordination including travel and accommodation arrangements, purchase order management and report error spotting.
You will be passionate about detail and like taking control and ownership of events and activities.
The role will be based at our Hull site for an initial 6 month project basis.
Skills and experience
• You should have excellent MS Office knowledge (Outlook, Word and Powerpoint)
• Attention to detail will be your forte
• You will be a diary master - planning, controlling and revising.
• You'll have excellent written communication skills - capable in maximising the impact of our information packs and emails.
• Verbal communication should be a strength. Communicating with Project team managers and our senior team members is integral.
• A can do attitude is crucial, using existing knowledge and learning knew systems (SAP, Intranet etc)
• If you love managing activities and operating at the heart of events this role will interest you
What we offer our people
As well salary of £21,694 pro rata and a great benefits package which includes pension, healthcare and 23 days holiday (pro rata), you’ll also get the opportunity to shape the future of our business. Along the way, we’ll give you all the support you desire to develop your skill set and achieve your long-term objectives.
To see the excellent range of benefits we offer to employees, please visit: Opportunities
We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive organisation and to valuing the contribution that our employees make. We welcome and respect differences in culture, background, working style, education and other less obvious differences.
npower is one of Britain’s leading energy companies, and is part of the innogy SE group. We serve around 5 million residential and business accounts with electricity and gas, with key sites in the South-West, Midlands, North and The North-East of England. Every year, we issue over 22 million bills and answer around 2 million phone calls.
npower is one of the most successful providers of energy supply and solutions to British businesses, and are the first energy company to be awarded the Carbon Trust Triple Award for sustainable management of energy, waste and water.
Posted 28 days ago