Property Administrator - Newquay | Zoek UK | 92c84a
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Newquay, Cornwall, England
Permanent (Full time)
My client has an exciting opening for a Property Administrator. All levels of experience considered for candidates with the right transferable skills and attitude. You will need to have excellent administrative and communication skills, and be confident working alone in the office, supporting the smooth running of the operation.
* Long term career and development
* Around £21k per annum depending on experience
* Full time permanent contract
* Friendly working environment
* Support with training and qualifications within the sector
* Great perks associated with this company
* Assisting with the management of properties on the portfolio, dealing with all aspects of the property / letting’s role
* Being first point of contact for day to day property management queries.
* Liaising with maintenance teams to resolve any matters.
* Raising work orders
* Dealing with enquiries via telephone and email
* All general administration and customer service duties
* Previous experience within lettings / property related environment would be advantageous
* Previous experience within an administration and customer focused environment is essential
* As is experience being first point of call for customers, confident dealing with enquiries face to face and on the telephone / via email
* All round solid computer skills confident using in house systems, as well as drafting letters and correspondences
* Excellent telephone manner and able to high level of customer service at all times
* Great communication skills, able to work on own initiative but also as part of a team
For full details please submit your CV.