Registered Nurse younger adult care home - Manchester | 374 | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Registered Nurse younger adult care home
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
£27.5k per year + Paid NMC PIN & DBS check paid by us
Permanent (Full time)
- Location: Leigh, Greater Manchester
- Position: Registered Nurse
- Care Categories: Nursing & young physically disabled
- Resident Admission Age: 18years+
- Salary: up to £ per hour £27,500 per annum
- Top Benefits: Paid NMC pin & DBS check
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (22 hours, 33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Days shifts or Night shifts or a mixture of both depending on your preference 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN & DBS check paid by us
*5/5 CQC and rated ###### on .uk
*OUTSTANDING WELL LED
Further Details on care home: Are you highly motivated Registered Nurse either newly qualified or experienced RGN / RMN or RNLD to work within our service located Leigh, Greater Manchester.
Our care home is located within a residential area of Leigh, we are a purpose-built care home offering nursing and intermediate care as well as care for younger adults with physical disabilities.
Why don't you come and be apart of our Kind care team?
Shift Pattern and Salary: The home can be very accommodating with shifts offering full time and part time, days and nights depending on your preference, the home can also look at fixed shifts in certain circumstances and shifts are usually start 8/8. Salaries are usually higher than NHS and can be negotiable dependant on experience offering up to £27,500!!!
Pre-Registered Nurses: We have a fantastic in-house training and Development programme that has been approved by the NHS, which means high levels of support.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply if you are a Registered Nurse:
You must have a registered nurse pin RGN / RMN / RNLD qualification
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are to - I am always available on email or text######### Its Free - this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on######### or send a copy of your CV to @.uk
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...