Nurse - Days or Nights with Paid Breaks!
Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, England
£42,706 per year + Paid Breaks
Permanent (Full time)
Registered Nurse enhancements & Paid breaks - Beautiful care home!!!
- Location : Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Position: Registered Nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD
- Care Categories: General Nursing Care (Nursing home)
- Negotiable Salary: up to £ per hour £42,706 per annum based on 48 hours based on top end rate + Enhancement on bank holidays, and paid breaks included too!
- Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (24 hours, 36 hours and/or 48 hours options available)
- Flexible Shifts: Day shifts /Night shifts or Mixed are available depending on your preference 8/8 start and finish times.
- Contract type: Permanent
*We are proud to be rated out of 10 on .uk
More information on the Nursing home and company:
We are one of the UK's leading private healthcare companies located in over 150 locations across the UK, it is our privilege to care for people - treating each resident as if they were part of our own family. Right now, we are looking for a Registered Nurse to develop their nursing career at our home located in Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
We offer fantastic support and development for every employee to help you develop your skills to their full potential.
Our excellent team offers long-term residential, nursing, convalescence, palliative and respite care. We are looking for a Registered Nurse RGN / RGN or RNLD to come and join our friendly team. You will be responsible and accountable for the well-being of residents within the care home ensuring that their physical, emotional, and social needs are met, whilst helping to achieve their full capabilities.
Its important that you are rewarded for your hard work so we will offer:
- Comprehensive induction, on-going training and development, access to the Nurse fellowship; joining a global community with scholarships up to £10,000, mentoring programmes, webinars, lectures and events.
- Access to Wagestream - an app-based service that offers you the choice to be in control of when you access your earnings*
- Paid breaks
- NMC annual pin payment reimbursed
- Your DBS Check (£40) paid for
- NEST workplace pension, life assurance & bereavement support
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of statutory bank holidays)
- Uniform provided
- Health & wellbeing tools; including Be Me App, Healthy Minds, Gym Pass & discounted health assessments
How to Apply if you are a registered nurse RGN / RMN / RNLD:
Great you are almost there in taking the first step to a brand new job role, all you need to do is simply click apply or contact me directly my name is Danielle Barrett (Healthcare team manager) and my number is######### or send a copy of your CV to @.uk you can also text me on######### its free.
My purpose is to take the stress out of finding a job role, I support all nurses through the entire recruitment process from interviews, negotiating offers, on-boarding and beyond.
Take that fist step and contact me, lets have a conversation. All conversations are treated in the strictest confidence.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...