Retail Administrator - Cardiff - This Area Only | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Cardiff - This Area Only
Permanent (Full time)
Are you our new Administrator? Working in our busy, fast paced Retail team this is a great opportunity to start your career in financial services.
You will need to have some knowledge of the general financial services industry and whilst knowledge of the second mortgage industry would be advantageous, this is not essential.
Supporting the team with contacting customers, drafting documents and recording information, your role will be crucial to the ongoing success of the department and to managing the detail and output!
- Pro-actively manage the daily workload to ensure that all tasks assigned are completed within agreed timescales.
- Assist with the processing of second charge mortgage applications. For example, issuing BSQ / LOC requests, ordering valuations, LR searches, completing speak with security calls and contacting customer leads.
- Accurately recording received information onto customer application records.
- Complying with company policies and procedures in all day to day activities undertaken.
- Adherence to and promotion of a culture of TCF within the Company.
- Completion of ad hoc tasks as requested by Line Manager and Retail team members.
- Ability to work both on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise work to ensure all SLA’s are met on an ongoing basis.
- Strong organisational skills