Health and Safety - WS11 | Zoek UK | 945dff0000d3493696bc04d7719497d2
Health and Safety
WS11, Cannock, Staffordshire, England
£26000 to £30000 PerAnnum + Pension + On Site Parking
Permanent (Full time)
Proactive Personnel Ltd are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of their client based in Cannock. We are currently recruiting for a Health & Safety Coordinator to join a well-established company. Our client is a very successfully company in the area who are recruiting due to expansion.
The main duties of the role will be;
- Maintaining and improving the Health and Safety Management System based upon ISO45001
- Carrying out Health and Safety Risk Assessments and Audits
- Conducting Accident and “Near Miss” Investigations
- Identify and help to implement Health and Safety Improvement Initiatives
- Conducting Health and Safety Awareness and Training (Tool-Box talks) for Internal Staff
- Liaison with the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and Trading Standards when required
In addition, the ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting with the following activities where they impact upon Health and safety;
· Product Audits
· Customer/Supplier Complaints
· Internal Quality Complaints/issues
· Additional duties as requested by the Operations Director
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
· Have at least 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
· Possess the National Examination Board Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH) General Certificate.
· Have experience with Hazard Identification, Risk Assessments, Health & Safety Audits and Accident Investigations, and have the drive to deliver improvements in these areas.
· Ideally have worked within a Warehousing and Distribution environment
· Have a good standard of maths and English and be familiar with all aspects of Microsoft Office
- Perm contract
- 32 days holiday including bank holidays
- Onsite parking
- Opportunity of progression
- Friendly environment
Posted 25 days ago