Warehouse Operative 0600-1400
Northam, Devon, England
Permanent (Full time)
BE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE
Position: Warehouse Colleague
Hourly Rate: £ - £ dependent upon shift
Shift Pattern: Various shift patterns available including Nights - Any 5 from 7 - 40 hours
Contract Type: Permanent
Please note candidates need to be 18 to work in the warehouse
At DHL we are extremely passionate about what we do. We pick, pack, store and deliver everything from raw materials to consumables, spare parts and finished goods. We are without doubt, highly regarded Global Leaders in Supply chain Management and 3rd party logistics making us an essential part of everyday life!
We are always looking for exceptional individuals to join our team!
Our people form the foundations of our success which makes it essential that we recruit individuals who are driven to work hard and provide a first class service and deliver as promised to our customers. In return we can offer you the opportunity to work with a fantastic, professional and hard working group of people with the real potential to develop and progress your career within the business.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Full flexibility with the requirement to work additional hours during peak periods
- Accurately pick and pack orders in line with customer requirements
- Abide by all MHE legislation and DHL H&S policies and procedures
- Co-operating and liaising with management to ensure DHL achieve all operational requirements
Do you have the Skills & Experience required?
- Previous experience of working within a warehouse environment is desirable.
- Ability to work to demanding deadlines, yet maintain agreed standards.
- Good communication skills - both written and verbal
- Numeracy skills are essential to be able to interpret data
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively as part of a team
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include; 20 days holiday, pension scheme, medical cover, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondment opportunities and MANY MORE.
What you'll need to do next?
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application.
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organization.