Machine Team Leader - Hayle | Zoek UK | 94abdb
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Machine Team Leader - Fresh Produce
Hayle, Cornwall, England
£10 - £12 per hour
Permanent (Full time)
Machine Team Leader required for a fresh produce company based in hayle. It is envisaged that the successful candidate will be experienced in a similar position in fresh produce.
Machine Team Leader - Fresh Produce**Position Overview**
- Complete line safety function checks and report any known damage or safety concerns to line Manager.
- Ensure procedures and policies are being adhered to the BRC standard
- Adhere to all procedures covered by the Food Safety and Quality System
- Ensure the correct packaging, equipment is used in accordance with the customer product specification
- Liaise and communicate with line Manager and Quality team for product optimisation
- All orders requirements and on time and in full
- Machinery remains at optimum performance
- Machinery & workspace to be cleaned, carrying out these duties where appropriate.
- Accurately complete and maintain all appropriate records & documentation
- Manual handling
- Fully trained to operate at least one production Line
- Support, coach and train line Operatives
- Support continuous improvement
Machine Team Leader - Fresh Produce**Position Requirements**
- Mechanical aptitude
- Manual Handling training / experience
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude towards work and colleagues
- Comfortable working towards KPI's and Targets
Machine Team Leader - Fresh Produce**Position Remuneration**
- Salary £-£/h
- 40 hour contract
- 25 overtime rate
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...