Assistant Store Manager - London
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Store Manager to join one of our Central London stores on a full-time permanent basis, in return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Assistant Store Manager, you will work alongside the Store Manager to ensure the store achieves targets, delivers results, commercial and operational excellence and a premium customer service experience.
Responsibilities of our Assistant Store Manager will include:
- Identify opportunities to drive and maximize sales and profitability
- Achieve (and aim to exceed) targeted KPI’s
- Motivate and inspire the team to deliver an exceptional customer service experience
- Implement and maintain effective and efficient operational processes, procedures and administration
- Support with recruitment and conducting performance/probation reviews
- Deputize in the absence of the Store Manager
Our Assistant Store Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in a management role within a premium or luxury retail environment
- Excellent leadership skills and qualities
- Self-motivated, focused and driven to achieve personal and team goals
- Strong organisational and decision-making skills
- Personable, confident and energetic!
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Assistant Store Manager, don’t miss out - apply now!
Posted 19 days ago