Supported Living Coordinator
Quorn, Leicestershire, England
Permanent (Full time)
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and experienced co-ordinator to lead an established team of staff in Quorn, Leicestershire.
Our vibrant and friendly team in Leicestershire support 3 service users with learning disabilities, allowing them to live as independently as possible in their own home. The successful candidate will be included in the assessment and transition process for new referrals into the service to fill the remaining void room. Working alongside the Unit Business Manager and Area Manager, you will assist with the coordination and delivery of high quality outcome-focussed and person centred support to enable the tenants to achieve greater independence.
Supported Living Coordinator Duties:
- You will be positive about supporting people with complex needs ensuring that they are enabled to be at the centre of all decisions made about their lives,
- You will be responsible for developing and leading the team to enable the tenants to have a high quality of life, and to be important and valued members of the local community,
- You will be responsible for ensuring personal, practical, emotional and social support is delivered at all times.
This is an exciting opportunity for career development, full management training will be provided. Relevant skills and experience of working with individuals with learning disabilities and complex needs and a clean driving license are essential.
Benefits of working with Creative Support:
- Free 24/7 counselling and employee support programme,
- Competitive pay and a pension with company contribution and 28 days annual leave,
- Company paid enhanced DBS for all staff,
- All our staff are supported 24/7 by our out of hour’s teams.
Creative Support is a passionate, inclusive, and anti-racist organisation. We are a Stonewall Diversity Champion, Disability Confident Employer who have recently received Investors in People Silver award. We actively encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds and cultures.
We expect all applicants to Creative Support to have had at least their first Covid 19 vaccination prior to starting employment with us and to be committed to having the second vaccination within a 3 month period.