Graduate Sales Training Scheme
£18000 - £25000 per annum
Job Title: Graduate Sales Training Scheme
With a £1.3 billion turnover in Europe and £700 million turnover in the UK alone - our client are a recognised leaders in their markets. Their 240 UK Service Centres and over 2,000 employees provide them with enormous reach – they are looking to expand this team further with ambitious and hard-working graduates that are ready to take on the constant and evolving commodities market.
With a wide and varied client base, they've supplied manufacturers of airplanes, Formula 1 cars and much more!
In addition to the thorough training with Pareto Law, you’ll also get training and development support with the client themselves. Determined individuals could quickly be managing and negotiating trading cycles with daily market changes, closing their own deals and seeing results for themselves and their team.
Based in one of a wide ranging network of 240 Service Centres, your daily responsibilities will include:
Creating, qualifying and managing the business process, end-to-end
Reaching out to potential business leads through a variety of channels
Actively developing your commercial understanding of the market and its trends
Continuously finding new ways to upsell/cross sell to your portfolio of clients
Building and maintaining strong relationships with your clients to ensure high levels of retention
What you get:
- Basic salary of £18-25k
- Profit sharing scheme
- Great office culture
- Training and development
- Social events/nights out
What you need:
- Educated to degree level
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Flexibility dealing in changing market conditions
- Tenacity and drive
- Driving licence is highly desirable
- If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
- (Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Posted 24 days ago