Job Scheduling Administrator - Maidstone | Zoek UK | 977f2c
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Job Scheduling Administrator
Maidstone, Kent, England
Up to £20000 per annum + + Paid Overtime + Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
We have an excellent opportunity for a Job Scheduling Administrator to join a market-leading company based in the Maidstone area.
You will be joining a friendly, hard-working team, and will have the opportunity to grow and develop within the business, and be a valued, key member of staff.
- Acting as first point of contact for customer enquiries
- Dealing with day to day enquiries from Engineers and external contractors
- Raising work orders
- Scheduling all engineering calls and quoted works
- Booking appointments
- Ensuring the engineer schedule is kept up to date with holiday, appointments and sickness
- Strong administration skills
- Previous experience scheduling jobs for engineers/contractors
- Good communication skills
- Organised, efficient and self-motivated
- Computer literate
- Experience producing quotes - desirable
- Previous experience or knowledge of engineering environment - desirable
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Flexibility to work overtime during the Summer months (May-September)
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8am-5pm. Between May and September they operate an overtime shift rota working weekends and up to 8pm during the week on an ad hoc basis. Pay will be time and a half during the week and double time over weekends. The overtime is flexible and offered between the team fairly, there is no requirement to do all the overtime offered.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...