Project Manager - Farnham | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Farnham, Surrey, England
30000.0000 - 40000.0000
Contract (Full time)
We are delighted to be recruiting an experienced Project Manager specifically with a construction related background on a 6-12 month fixed term contract to ensure the completion of works for our Farnham based clients.
Salary c.£30-40K depending on experience.
Key responsibilities for the Project Manager include;
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of the installation work on the company’s construction sites
- Directly employed operatives, sub-contractors, plant, etc
- Take responsibility for the efficient, timely, safe and problem free installation of work within the specified budget
- Responsible for compliance with all Health and Safety and CDM regulations
- Manage the installation and completion of numerous contract works concurrently, as required
- Manage material purchases and deliveries, staffing, plant and equipment requirements
- Calculate and raise applications for payment or sales invoices to each client accurately
- Liaise with each client for the prompt payment of monies due, ensuring the completion of all snagging and required documentation
- Holding site meetings and manage all operatives and sub-contractors
The ideal Project Manager will need;
- Be willing to commit to a 6-12 month fixed term contract (possibility of the role becoming permanent)
- Previous Project Management experience within the construction, office refit sector or similar industry
- Project Management and/or logistics experience or qualifications
- Technical drawing, and/or experience of automated drawing software (AutoCad)
- CSCS or other recognised Health and Safety Qualification, First Aid at Work certification
- Computer literate
- Full UK driving license and own vehicle essential
- Flexibility to travel to client sites across the South East