Childrens Complex Care Assistant - Liverpool | Zoek UK | 9894e9c1a9204cc38491d61902be2e68
Childrens Complex Care Assistant
£10 - £14 per hour
Permanent (Zero Hour)
We require experienced complex care staff to support children with complex care needs across the Liverpool region including Airway Management, PEG Feeding, Gastro / Jej Tubes, Epilepsy Management.
We have a variety of shifts available covering both days and nights, part-time or full-time hours.
Our packages of support start at 4 hours up to 12 hours and applicants must be flexible in working evenings and weekends.
Drivers preferred but not essential.
To be successful in your application you will have:
- Minimum of 6 months of previous work experience within a community or health care setting
- Be caring, compassionate and enthusiastic about providing the highest level of care
- Able to provide 2 satisfactory references
- Access to personal transport is recommended due to our client's location
What we offer you:
- Competitive hourly rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- Flexible working and a variety of work matched to your skills and interests
- Ongoing training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme 24/7 365 days a year (fully confidential support)
- "Your Prestige" Benefits and Rewards package (including 4% discount at Tesco, 5% discount at Argos and many more)
- Referral Scheme
- Free uniform and DBS cost refunded *conditions apply*
- Accrued holiday pay
For more information please call######### or apply online
"By submitting your details, you acknowledge that Prestige Nursing Ltd is collecting, processing and using your personal data for managing your application and establishing an applicant database.
For more information, please visit our Applicant Policy
Posted 10 days ago