Import & Export - Derby - This Area Only | Zoek UK | 9933db
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Import & Export Coordinator
Derby - This Area Only
£24000 - £30000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
The Role: Import & Export Coordinator
Salary: £24k – 30k
2Fawcett have an exciting opportunity for an Import & Export Coordinator to join our client based in Derby, on a full time, permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of international customer accounts and raising the required documentation for the import and export of goods. You will work closely with suppliers and internal departments in order to maintain accurate and timely product shipments.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Processing of shipping documentation through to arrival of a product in an accurate and timely manner
* Working to critical deadlines and liaising daily with overseas warehouses
* Have an understanding of the constraints around shipping
* Sound knowledge of customs clearance procedures - HS Codes, C88 documents.
* Preparation of all import/export documentation such as EURs, ATRs Certificates of Origin to ensure smooth delivery
* Maintain stock management system with different locations
* Maintain stock receipt and shipping summary reports
* Take action when manufacturing or delivery times are not in-line with availability requirements
* Research correct shipping documentation and commodity / duty codes.
* Input purchase orders and goods-in onto the internal MRP system
* Weekly stock reconciliation with third party warehouse inventory and resolving discrepancies arising from this
* Resolve any arising shipment or goods-in queries or problems.
Skills and Experience:
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft products (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
* Advanced knowledge of Excel preferably with Excel data analytics ability.
* Strong knowledge and experience of shipping documentation, ATR's and BL's.
* Up to date knowledge of all freight/shipping regulations
* Strong communication skills
* Strong Excel Skills
* Strong logistical background
* Full-time position, Monday - Friday
* On Site Parking
* Progression Plan