Mental Health Support Worker
Telford, Telford and Wrekin, England
Unspecified (Part time)
Are you an experienced Support Worker who has experience of working within the community with people who have learning disabilities?
Are you looking for an opportunity to change people's lives for the better?
Answered yes? This could be the perfect opportunity for you then! We're looking for positive support workers with great people skills who enjoy interacting with others. You could be joining an inclusive and supportive community of other incredible support workers within our team.
The suitable Support Worker will:
* Have worked a minimum of 3 months with recent experience working within the community with people who have Learning Disabilities
* Experience of Autism, Learning Disabilities, providing Personal Care, Administering Medication, Complex Care, Epilepsy Lone Working or working part of a team.
* Have a flexible approach to work
* Have a passion for helping others and making a difference in their lives
* Be able to travel via own or public transport in local and surrounding areas to your home
Our client is offering competitive weekly pay and free DBS, full induction and training, plus a uniform if required. The flexible working nature of the shifts means you can fit this job around your other work and lifestyle commitments.
Is this sounding like the perfect role for you?
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age