Paid Media Specialist - Hopton | Zoek UK | 9a6825
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Paid Media Specialist
Hopton, Staffordshire, England
£23000 - £28000/annum Unlimited Holiday Allowance
Permanent (Full time)
TMG is one of the most exciting and fastest-growing UK businesses, responsible for such brands as Olivia's and Houseology. The business has seen incredible growth over the last 2 years and is looking to continue this with the ambition of driving £100m in sales by 2022.
TMG designs and develops its own products as well as working with industry-leading brands across the globe. All products are shipped from a centralised and owned distribution centre in Staffordshire.
The business launched in 2019 but has quickly become well recognised across the UK by fashion-conscious homemakers. With a focus on well-designed, high-quality, and affordable products, TMG aims to continue its growth across Europe and the US in 2021. As a wider group of brands, the business benefits from extensive investment and ambition.
Reporting to the Head of Paid Media, the Paid Media Specialist will be directly responsible for the planning, implementation, and optimisation of paid digital advertising for Olivia’s, Houseology, and Teddy Beau. Channels include but not limited to Google, Facebook, Pinterest, and YouTube.
● Develop and deliver end-to-end paid digital advertising to align with business objectives
● Social Paid Advertising: Creating / managing advertising on Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube ranging from brand
awareness to conversion campaigns
● Coordinate with the content team to develop paid social assets aligned to individual platform best practices and
● Search Advertising: Creating/managing advertising on Google specifically, keyword research/optimisation and
reporting and working with the copywriting teams in ad creation
● Google Analytics: Reviewing / reporting and setting up Google Analytics
● Work with Head of Paid Media to develop clear test and learn roadmap
● Own benchmarking and reporting
● Keep up to date with industry updates and channel changes
● Experience managing digital advertising campaigns ( Facebook and Google Ads experience is a must)
● Understanding of pixels / cookies and conversion tracking
● Demonstrated strong communication, organization and task execution skills
● Advanced Excel and Reporting skills
● Strong Google Analytics skills
● Excellent attention to detail