Permanent (Full time)
Administrator | Imaging | £18,000 to £20,000 DOE Plus excellent benefits | Nottingham | Permanent – Full Time
Due to a period of Growth, Spire Nottingham have an exciting opportunity for an Imaging Administrator to join our team on a Permanent and Full-Time basis. This is a real opportunity to develop a career within the Healthcare sector.
You will be part of an essential business support function providing an accurate and efficient administrative service whilst ensuring the smooth running of the department and a high level of customer care.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To be multi skilled in the use of in-house computer applications providing flexibility within the role and possess the ability to investigate and resolve enquiries at a fast pace.
- To deal with enquiries from patients, staff and visitors in a courteous, timely and efficient manner. This may be by face to face or telephone.
- To accurately maintain the departmental filing systems and carry out routine photocopying of required documentation.
- To practice and maintain a high standard of confidentiality at all times and exercise absolute discretion in the use of all patient/consultant and staff information.
Who we're looking for –
- We are looking for someone who has had previous customer service experience with ability to cope with a busy back office environment. Someone who is able to manage their time effectively, who works on their own initiative and has great attention to detail.
- You will have the ability to work in a team or on your own initiative with a flexible attitude towards working the hours required to meet the needs of the business
- If you are proactive, are a good team player and have a great eye for detail then this is the role for you!
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- ‘Spire for you’ reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free on-site car park
We commit to our employee’s well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For us,**it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.**