Head of Apprenticeships Funding - East London | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Head of Apprenticeships Funding
East London, Greater London, England
Contract (Full time)
£400 PER DAY (INSIDE IR35)
6 MONTH CONTRACT
Capita Learning is a leader in Learning and Development Transformation. Our expertise covers everything from strategic learning consultancy to managed learning services, curriculum design and training delivery to digital and competency management. We also specialise in apprenticeships and pre-employment programmes. You’ll be joining a team who are passionate about innovation and who take pride in making learning and training the best experience possible.
Delivering excellence as the Director of Funding and Business Improvement at Capita We are recruiting for an exciting new lead role within Capita Learning Apprenticeship’s team as the Director of Funding and Business Improvement In this role you will be instrumental in developing and implementing our strategy across the Funded Learning Business. You will use your expert knowledge of ESFA Apprenticeship and AEB funding to assess our current processes, optimize what works and build a best in class strategy to move the business forward. In addition, you will be a motivating leader across the operational teams and will easily build strong relationships in order to drive change across the business.
This role has the added benefit of being home based so location is not an issue.
What you’ll be doing:
- Review processes across Operations, Funding and Finance, making recommendations and driving improvement actions to address identified issues and improve the accuracy and timeliness of ESFA funding claims and financial reporting Take targeted action to drive improvements against business KPIs, leading initiatives and projects across functions within the Apprenticeships business and taking ownership for successful delivery of agreed objectives
- Provide a robust funding strategy through the production and maintenance of guidance documents and policies Contribute to bid preparation and any associated activities such as client presentations, to maximise organic growth and new business opportunities for Capita Talent Partnerships.
- Directly support and develop funding strategies for clients and across funding sources
- Ensure the processes and controls are in place to deliver timely and accurate ESFA funding submissions throughout the ESFA academic year and at ESFA audit
- Delivery of a successful R14 process that ensures financial and audit risk is minimised Lead on internal and external funding assurance audits
- Develop and implement a systems strategy across the Funded Learning Business that meets the needs of internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and implement a suite of MI reports, and associated business processes, that ensure timely and accurate MI is available to all stakeholders
- Expert knowledge of ESFA Apprenticeship and AEB funding rules
- Experience of leading a funding and compliance function across a large provider Leading cross business improvement initiatives to drive improvements in processes, data and systems
- Experience of leading internal and external audit processes
- Confident reviewing and managing data, implementing BI systems and processes to support the wider business and enhance funding compliance
- Senior leader – capable of leading the function but also working across the business to drive change Commercial focus – both in terms of driving business improvement but also in managing funding submissions and risk